kIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES
KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY (AGE 7+)
Book your kids’ next birthday party celebration event with Archery Circuit. Our black light arena is big enough to accommodate the fastest and most energetic kids ready to play. Our arsenal of NERF guns, archery games, and dodgeball is every kid’s play dream come true! Our training staff and referee will be there to ensure your kids have a fun and safe time, making it the perfect activity for your child’s next big gathering. Parents can join in too! Our venue is flexible and our staff will be there to support you throughout the entire experience.
- Pricing includes all of our activities provided at Archery Circuit: Combat Archery, Nerf Guns (including the latest Nerf Rivals), and dodgeball.
- Option to play in our glow-in-the-dark black light arena.
- You can pick up invitation cards at our facility or you can download them from our website.
- Groups are welcome to order or bring any food or beverages to the venue. We will provide a party lounge with bench, tables and utensils such as plates, forks, table cloths etc. for parties of all sizes.
- Private lobby/lounge space with couches, foosball table and TVs for guests to enjoy.
- Music sound systems are set up in the arena and lobby.
- Each additional player is $30. Maximum group size is 30 players.
- Full staff support and party host through out the entire event.
- The final 15 minutes of your booking might not be private as the next party will be arriving to set up for their party.
- For every 2 kids that are part of an Archery Circuit birthday party, 1 adult can participate in the kids party event for free!
Pizza Pizza offers our guests exclusive deals. Advanced notice is not needed. You will inform our team of your order at the beginning of your party and you will pay the delivery driver for your order. Download form for more details.
Subscribe to our newsletter
pizza pizza deals
Example Itinerary for a 2 hour birthday party
|Time (12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)||Activities|
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm
|Kids arrive, waivers are signed.
If they are doing Archery, kids begin training.
12:05 pm -12:10 pm
|Enter the arena.
Party host goes through safety rules and explains the rules of the game.
12:10 pm - 12:50 pm
|First activity is played.|
12:50 pm - 1:20 pm
|Time to eat!
Kids come out to lounge to eat and cut the cake.
1:20 pm - 2:00 pm
|Second activity is played.|
We are flexible in terms of changing the activities and itinerary. If you are not planning to serve food during your party, we will simply increase the playing time for everyone. We will take breaks between games and activities depending on everyone’s fatigue and participation levels.